Below is a list of the best sledding and tubing places around.
(This list will be ongoing as we find out about more places, so check back often! If you know of a place we have forgot, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks!)
Bundle up, wear extra socks, be safe, and have fun!
While you are out in the snow, send us a video or picture of your awesome time enjoying the snow!
Brew up a batch of homemade hot chocolate when you get home!
NOTE: We are not responsible for any injuries sustained at any of these listed places. Please check with the location beforehand for their hours, rules and regulations. Thanks!
Salt Lake County
- Flat Iron Mesa Park
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center Park
- Mountain Dell Golf Course
- Mountain View Park (Ft Union Splash Pad)
- Murray Park
- Sugarhouse Park
- West Valley City Park (4500 W 3500 S)
- Western Hills Elementary
- Park by Allstar Bowling Lanes (1111 N 200 W)
- East Elementary
- England Acres Park
- Hill behind University Clinic in Stansbury Park
- Skate Park (AKA Spencer's Field 900 W 900 S) (has smaller hills for younger children)
- Visit Utah Valley Moms blog for a great list in Utah County
- Evergreen Park in American Fork
- Silver Lake Amphitheater on the corner of Pony Express Pkwy and Silver Lake Pkwy (Eagle Mountain)
- Mueller Park Jr High in Bountiful
- Happy Hollow Sledding Hill (500 East (Crestwood Rd) 84037
- Barton Ponds Park (Burton Lane & 50 West (or Frontage Road), can be seen from freeway)