Below is a list of all the splash pads around the state. If you know of one we have missed, please email us at email@example.com.
NEWLY ADDED: View the map of Splash Pads at the bottom of this post!
(We have also listed places with fountains to run through....not exactly a splash pad, but close enough to list!)
Per a reader's request, we have added $$ next to those that cost money. Because this can change, please verify before heading out that the ones without $$ are free. Enjoy Utah is not responsible for changes made by the splash pads that we are not aware of.
What is a "Splash Pad"?
A splash pad is a great place to cool off in the summer. Instead of a pool, it's more like running through the sprinklers. No need for floatees or lifejackets!
Splash Pad PHOTO PROJECT:
We received a FABULOUS idea from one of our readers, Lacey. On our map of Splash Pads, we want to have a picture included for each Splash Pad!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! If you go to a Splash Pad, please snap and send a picture to add to our listing. You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the name and location of the Splash Pad you are sending a picture of.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! You will see "PHOTO NEEDED" next to the Splash Pads we don't yet have a picture for.
NOTICE: WATER CONSERVATION
Due to low water levels in Utah last year 2013, some splash pads were not running the water during times that are normally posted as open. Please click on the Splash Pad you plan on visiting, and make sure their water will be on when you plan to visit. We are not sure if they are going to be doing the same in 2014, but it's something to be aware of.
Salt Lake County
- City Creek Center (There have been concerns that City Creek doesn't allow you in their "fountains". You are not allowed in the main fountain, but there is a small fountain to the North of it that you are more than welcome to splash and play in.)
- Mountain View Park in Cottonwood Heights / Ft Union
- Daybreak Founders Park - PHOTO NEEDED
- Gateway Fountains - PHOTO NEEDED
- Hogle Zoo $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- Legacy Regional Park
- Liberty Park - PHOTO NEEDED
- Magna Splash Pad $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- Old Farm Park Splash Pad in Riverton
- Red Butte Gardens' Children's Garden $$
- Rosecrest Splash Pad (Herriman) - PHOTO NEEDED
- This Is The Place $$ (Opening Summer 2013) - PHOTO NEEDED
- Umbria splash park
- Willow Pond Park in Murray - PHOTO NEEDED
- Valley Fair Mall - PHOTO NEEDED
- Creekside Park in Alpine - PHOTO NEEDED
- Eagle Mountain - PHOTO NEEDED
- Highland Splash Pad - PHOTO NEEDED
- Pioneer Park Splash Pad in Provo - PHOTO NEEDED
- Shops at Riverwoods - PHOTO NEEDED
- Spanish Fork Splash Pad - PHOTO NEEDED
- Springville Civic Center Water Park - PHOTO NEEDED
- Thanksgiving Point Childrens Garden - Noah's Ark theme $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- Clearfield Splash Pad $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- Ellison Park in Layton - PHOTO NEEDED
- Heritage Park in Kaysville
- Hill Air Force Base Splash Pad (Military only) - PHOTO NEEDED
- Lagoon $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- Harrisville - Located at Harrisville's Main Park - 1350 N. Hwy 89
- Riverdale Splash Pad
- South Ogden Splash Pad (Nature Park) - PHOTO NEEDED
Wasatch / Summit County
- The Fieldhouse at Basin Recreation in Park City - PHOTO NEEDED
- Riverside Park - PHOTO NEEDED
- Naples Family Splash Pad (in Vernal) $$ - PHOTO NEEDED
- UTAH DIXIE DEALS has broken down the list of Splash Pads in Washington County. Check them out on the Dixie Dollar Deals website.
Utah Splash Pads MAP
Click on the marker and it will show you a picture of that splash pad (if available). Click on the picture to enlarge.