SEPTEMBER 24TH 2011 AT THE WOODLAND FIRE STATION, located at the intersection of Hwy 35 and Bench Creek Rd.
Most of the events will happen on Saturday 24th, but the festival opens with a Brenn Hill concert held at the South Summit High School auditorium on Friday the 23rd. This is one you do not want to miss! You can read more about Brenn Hill and his music HERE.
The Woodland Chokecherry Festival takes place near the end of each September in beautiful Woodland, UT. The festival celebrates the rich heritage of the community, with the name derived from the Chokecherry bushes that abundantly grow on the benches and hillsides.
The celebration began when a group of Woodland resident decided that a community celebration was needed, and this is the 3rd year for it to take place.
- 5 K Run - Pre-registration - Giselle Rasheta (435.513.0834)
- 1 mile walk/run - Pre-registration - Giselle Rasheta (435.513.0834)
- Mountain Horse Trail Ride - Pre-registration Julie Woodard (435.783.4609)
- Woodland Wagon Ride
- Log Sawing Contest
- Wood Chopping Contest
- Tractor Driving Contest
- Kids Fun Fair - Pumpkin Decorating, Face Painting, Petting Zoo, Games
- Dinner Show Make reservations with Billie Sue McNeil (435.513.4607)
REGISTER ONLINE FOR THE 5K/FUN RUN