|Salt Lake City Cemetery|
peering in the entrance gates
- This is a walking and riding tour. Make sure to wear weather appropriate attire.
- Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Take as many pictures as you can! You never know what you might capture!
- This tour is a little bit too scary for kids under 12, and kids are 5 will not be permitted on the bus.
- Make sure you are there and checked in 10 minutes prior to start of tour.
- They have a few different tour routes, so if you have experienced one, go back and experience the other routes. Even if you attend the same route more than once, you may experience different things each time. Ghosts are very unpredictable, and you never know what you are going to see or capture on camera.
To purchase tickets, go to their website. You can also call them, or purchase tickets at the time of tour, but tours fill up quick and reservations are highly recommended.