|The Nuthouse Birdhouse|
|Scout Camp Birdhouse|
- All birdhouses must be original works created by the exhibitor. Commercially produced birdhouses or assembled kits will not be accepted.
- Size limitations: The base of the birdhouse may not exceed 24" square. The height of the birdhouse may not exceed 36" tall.
- All birdhouses must be freestanding and ready for installation outdoors. Birdhouses that are not freestanding will not be accepted for the exhibit. You must perch your birdhouse atop a sturdy post or attach a strong hanger. Posts will be installed at a depth of 1-2 feet.
- The Nature Center encourages the use of natural, reclaimed and recycled materials. Please consider the environment when choosing your materials and finishes. Please, no propane tanks this year.
- Please build sturdy birdhouses. Birdhouses need to last through all seasons outdoors.
- The event judges will select which birdhouses are accepted into the 2012 exhibit. A limited number of entries will be accepted for the exhibit.
- The Ogden Nature Center reserves the right to refuse submissions.