Summertime in Utah is a great time to get to your local Farmers Market and enjoy locally grown produce and other locally made products.
Below are Farmers Markets that can be found in Utah. If you know of one we have forgot, please email us at email@example.com.
Remember, buy local first and support our state's economy!
Check back often, as this list is updated frequently! There are many more Farmers Markets in Utah that I still have to get on this list!
Salt Lake County
- Downtown Farmers Market - Tuesday evenings and Saturday morning through the end of October
- Gardner Village - Saturdays through October 27th
- Millcreek Community Market - Thursdays until October 4th
- Murray Park - Fridays and Saturday August - October
- Salt Lake City Peoples Market - Sundays
- South Jordan Towne Center Farmers Market - Saturdays Aug-Oct
- South Towne Sunset Market - Thursdays through October 25th
- Wheeler Farm - Sundays through October 28th
|Farmers Market at Gardner Village|
- Ogden Farmers Market - Saturdays until Sept 29th
- Ogden Valley Farmers and Artists Market - Saturdays
- Kaysville Botanical Center - Thursdays until Oct 11th
- Benson Grist Mill - Saturdays in Aug 6 to Oct 8
- Cache Valley Gardners Market - Saturdays through Oct 20th
- Ancestor Square in St George - Saturdays May - Nov
- Tuacahn Saturday Market - Saturdays