Last week I had the pleasure of checking out the new Oakwood Homes Design Center in Murray. I left wanting to purchase a new home, and excited about all of the possibilities when designing and purchasing a new home!
Located just across the street from the South side of Fashion Place Mall in Murray, their design center is easy to get to from any part of the valley. They are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, and their exact address is 206 East Winchester St, Murray, UT 84107. You can call them at (801) 270-6400 with any questions or to make an appointment.
We were treated to a cooking demonstration in the spacious grotto kitchen from chefs Jake and Aaron from Whole Foods Park City, and learned how to make appetizers and a glamorous dinner. Who wouldn’t want to host a dinner party in a brand new Oakwood Homes grotto kitchen after that?!
Here are my top 5 reasons to visit the new Oakwood Homes Design Center in Murray:
- Their on-site interior designers are there to walk you through each step of designing your new home, and even helped me design a glamorous kitchen! Their cabinets are arranged on levels 1-10, so if you have a tighter budget, it’s easier to choose from the less expensive options. It’s fun to see all of the options when designing your home!
- Take a selfie inside the design center with the hashtag #oakwoodhomesdreambig and you will be entered to win $1,000! (Visit the Design Center for complete contest details.)
- Between now and March 31, 2015 new home buyers are upgraded to their choice of a grotto kitchen or spa bath. I would cook every day if I had a kitchen that beautiful, but I might not leave the spa bath long enough to even cook something!
- It’s a great place to check out all of the options when purchasing a new home from Oakwood Homes. They definitely live up to their motto “Luxury at every level”.
- Even though they offer appointments, you can also go in there as a walk-in and see what they have to offer. They are located in a large retail shopping area, so stopping by is convenient and easy.