This week is the annual family history conference, RootsTech 2015, and I am so excited! Even though I’ve wanted to go for some time now, this will be my first time attending!
As your RootsTech Ambassador, most of the posts this week on Enjoy Utah are going to be RootsTech related. For those of you not interested in Family History, or hearing about RootsTech, thanks for your patience as I post this week about one of my biggest passions: Family History!
- Tentative schedule of which classes I plan on attending, and input from you as to which classes you would like me to attend and report back on
- Tentative schedule of which keynote speakers and exhibitors I plan on interviewing, and input from you on what questions you would like me to ask them, as well as what events you would like me to attend.
- Tips and tricks for those of us attending RootsTech for the first time
At the conference Thursday through Saturday:
- Notes from classes I attend
- Notes from the keynote speakers
- Pictures of interesting exhibitors and products related to Family History
- Live tweets and Instagram messages during the conference
- Tricks and tips for first-timers to RootsTech
- Anything else you want me to cover! Leave a comment on this post, or tweet me at @EnjoyUtah !
Here’s what YOU can do to follow my adventures this week at RootsTech:
- Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on, fun things I come across, and interesting thoughts.
- Follow the hashtags #RootsTech for general updates from the conference, and #RTAteam for updates from all of the ambassadors attending RootsTech.
- Watch for updated posts on Enjoy Utah of notes from interesting classes I attend, and recaps of the day.
- Let me know what YOU want me to cover at RootsTech! Send me a message via Twitter, Facebook, or leave a comment on this post!